Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Momentum


This week has been a good one. Numerous things have happened that have made me feel positive in many ways.
On the teaching front the confidence, from certain lacklustre kids, is shining through now, which rubs off on me. They enjoy lessons - I enjoy lessons - simple.
I finally got my alien registration card through which is not only a light relief but it now means I can get proper Internet and cable at home, which has positive repercussions that include the use of Skype so I can call all friends and family soon.... and I don't have to watch the AFN (American Forces Network) channel anymore.
Also, I can now get a mobile phone, fingers crossed going to happen tomorrow morning, this means I can ring people!!!! and organise nights/days out etc.... Pay phones here are few and far between and lets face it - NOT at all practical in the modern world.
I can open a bank account, which means I cant settle some money situations and start budgeting properly. Oh and start saving....

I guess it's just that the momentum is finally picking up as all the small things are being ironed out.....
Still bloody hard work though!!!!

The picture is proof that I'm now a millionaire. OK a Korean one, but still........

No comments:

Post a Comment