Thursday, September 06, 2007

Friends are coming....

This is for those of you outisde the ex-Ravensbourne crowd of friends.................................................
One of my friends Giovanna Utichi (she ensures the school she's English - he he) is coming out to Seoul to be a teacher as well.... There's a strong possibility that she will join me at Herald School as well. Cool huh?? Amazing to be out here with people from home..... AND, another friend Zoe Waller is on the verge of packing up home and setting sail to the Land of the Morning Calm as well......
So i'm now on a mission to get more of you lot out here.....
(Also I'm working on commission from the Korean Government - I get 17% of a person wage if I convince them to come, so there's a financial motive on top)

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were kidding at first about the commission but think you mean it - good scam; you'll be a secret agent next - or is this what this is all really about. The last minute school change and rapid to and fro to Osaka? I was always very suspicious of Voluntary Service Overseas run by the Americans!!
    Lol DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commission hey!
    maybe you can treat me to some pork cutlets and an icecream.
    See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The commission thing is a joke! I promise

    ReplyDelete