Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Home Cooking


A few of you have been asking me what the food is like. It's lovely. I have been eating at home quite a lot. No particular reason, just i'm here for a while so I thought that I would firstly concentrate on the teaching, once that is a formality I can venture out every night and eat, drink till the cows come home. So below is an example of what I have been eating at home.

This is what I had tonight.


  • Baksul Man-du - they are the large white pasta looking things. Full with a mixture of veg and the odd spice here and there..... I don't actually know as the packet has no English on it. Tastes good. Basically they're dumplings, Korean style.

  • Hot Red Pepper Tuna. Ok out of a can, but what am I?

  • All tangled together with a large portion of lightly boiled beansprouts.

  • And finally a few sheets of dried and pressed seaweed - lush.
  • And of course all eaten with some platinum chop-sticks.

2 comments:

  1. All looks pretty good to me, we use tuna in jars all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Cooking looks delish - did you cook it all yourself!

    ReplyDelete