Saturday, November 21, 2009

12 Hours to go........

My latest blog update is brought to you from a sofa in London. 

I have 12 hours to go to my flight back to Seoul.

What will I be doing in these final twelve hours? Currently watching friends, the one when Ross has a night with Janis, to get over Emily re-marrying. Then Match of the Day two will be on. Looking forward to seeing Arsenal lose 1-0 to Sunderland. Then, I will bag up my old clothes for the charity shop. Sleep will then be something I'll be very much trying to get, having missed out on a fair chunk last night, due to a large amount of Long Island Iced teas, and two bottles of James Bond's favortie champers, Bollinger. Once I have woken, I will do final cupboard and drawers checks, and then into the car it is.

See you on the East Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment