Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Few Things that have crossed my mind.

Nervousness - I have open classes on Thursday. The parents come in and watch you teach. The pressure is immense from the school. It's do or die it seems. It's all good fun but I must admit I'm experiencing a little nervousness.

Disbelief - I have now woken myself up twice at 4am to watch my beloved Spurs play. The first time was an epic 4-4 against Aston Villa in our 125th anniversary game. Fair enough. But last night I experienced a foul performance from our defense, yet again. This season so far is frequently sending me into disbelief. Answers on a postcard please!

Joy - I have purchased myself a Digital SLR camera. It has already brought me much joy and I haven't even been outside with it yet. Many exciting photographic moments to come I feel.

Anxiety - Pretty much every time I know I'm going to be eating a Korean BBQ. I know I have mentioned my delight for them very recently, but I can stress enough, just how good they are. When David and I decide we are going to have a BBQ (this usually happens about 45 minutes before we start eating) I get this wave of anxiety. It's lovely!

Laughter - I have started to humor some of my classes. It seems some of them have an equal sense of humor to me. One girl, aged 10, literally cracks up into fits of laughter at my jokes. And I'm the same at hers. However, I do have a feeling that we are both laughing at very different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment