Friday, August 15, 2008

Free Tasting Session......... Sign up now.

I have been in the UK for nearly three weeks now. I know, for a fact, that you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats, like a dog waiting for its dry breakfast, eagerly wanting to know what I have been doing here. Well, I'm going to give you a little taste right now. Once I have returned to my adopted home I will divulge all the details.
For now, some imagery to get those taste buds flowing and to relieve the stress formed on the edge of your seat.

Biffer the Dog........


Alistar Cook defending the South African attack. Man, I was close huh??? (Sigma Lens, 70-300mm - RRP £99.99)


A street in W1.


My Dad's van, on location. A days work??? surely you didn't go home and work.... did you??

No comments:

Post a Comment