Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before I start again

I'm a few days away from returning to my adopted home, South Korea. My kind mother dug out some old snaps of me as a child, it provoked me to think of my kids in Korea, and therefore get back on the blog-band-wagon.

This first image is of Myself and my sister Eleanor. If you can pull your focus away from the £3 sized gap in Eleanor's teeth, you can see my eye for style started at a tender age. The predominately white t-shirt is scattered with multi-sized black dots. Rockin!


'Hey there Mr. Sweet Tooth' is the title for this second image. This is the moment my mother found me nestled in the cupboards with hands, fingers and face all residing within the jar of the strawberries finest, jam.


The final picture speaks for itself in terms of style. Although I have to thank my mother for this one. It was, if my memory serves me well, a street fair in the local village and I was dressed up to join a specific parade.

1 comment:

  1. you cheeky shit!!! at least I no longer have it. It was very large, finger sucking problems...

    ReplyDelete