Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Umm, What shall I do???

I’m beginning to relish the relatively stress free lifestyle out here. OK, the job is demanding but I would never label it as stress. Also, general day to day errands are no longer a worry. Who here can safely raise their hand and say that they enjoy going to the bank? Or they enjoy going to Sainsbury’s during rush hour. Well I can safely say that I enjoy going to the bank here in Korea. You get a lovely warm welcome, regardless of the outside temperature, as you walk through the main doors and then as you proceed to your chosen desk you pass complimentary hot and cold drinks as well as an ongoing supply of tissues to blow away the debris from your nose. Once seated I can speak to my bank worker face to face, there’s no thick tinted plastic here. So our relationship is already on level terms. The transaction itself is trouble free and efficient. Oh I forgot the mention there is NEVER a cue! Why you may ask??? Because every single position is always OPEN!!!

However life isn’t that hunky dory. I have a new dilemma. Every day I stroll home. It’s a pleasant walk that consists of around 30 minutes. This means I need to think of an album to listen to, to accompany my journey. For the first time, today, I actually got a little frustrated at having to pick something. I have around 5,000 songs on my I-pod (12.5 GB), which works out around 420 albums. So I’m in limbo about whether to purchase a smaller, low key, style I-pod that has less memory resulting in less options, resulting in a trouble free decision making time come end of school. THEN, there’s the decision of what to put onto the low-key I-pod. I’m never going to know what kind of day I’m going to have, therefore not knowing what kind of music I will need on my way home……

So what I’m trying to say is this is as stressful as it gets here!!

1 comment:

  1. Hard times!!
    Try putting the shuffle on - then the choice is made for you!!
    Love Moirax

    ReplyDelete