Thursday, December 11, 2008

I regret to tell you that.........................................

I have some rather sad news...... Umm, it's very hard to even type the following message. I hope this doesn't affect you all as badly as it has affected me. It has been a big part of my life for the last few months. A relationship that sparked off with instant love. The admiration I had was something I haven't experienced before, and probably won't ever again. I thought it would be something that would last forever, but I guess all good things come to an end, I'm just so sad it has happened now, so soon, just as things were getting, well you know, comfortable.
My fridge has died. The beautiful second hand fridge has passed away. No longer will she keep my apples cool. No longer will she serve me well and freeze my varieties of ice creams. She had died last week, but I managed to resuscitate her.... I brought her back from the dead, once again she was cold. It was a miracle. However, I feel this is the end, I feel she can longer function. She will sadly be replaced with a newer, more advanced and more efficient model of refrigerator. I have fond memories. The 4am Ice Cream is a memory that will stay close to my heart and will help me through these troubled waters. Please take this opportunity to hold your hands together, close your eyes and make a wishful wish to your own refrigerator, this kind of thing can happen to any fridge at any moment, of any day. My wish is for your fridge to remain happy, and keep your groceries cool.

R.I.P. Roseanne (The Fridge)



2 comments:

  1. Oh sad - farewell Roseanne.
    Kiwi, our new fridge, just named so because he's from NZ, has had a dented door since arrival. Performing well regardless but longing for his smarter exterior to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sad - farewell Roseanne.
    Kiwi, our new fridge, just named so because he's from NZ, has had a dented door since arrival. Performing well regardless but longing for his smarter exterior to arrive.

    ReplyDelete