Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My New House - INSIDE!!!

The pictures tell the story. One kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and then little bits here and there that connect all the above.















I'm in the process of buying a rug for the living room, enlarging some of my self-taken photographs of Korea, then framing them, then drilling them to the wall and finally decorating open and bland spaces with a collection of cheap and nasty bargains and those delicate and spontaneous finds that you discover in the quietest of moments.

Therefore, another, updated collection of pictures to follow.

I'm still waiting for a piece of paper.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, great place. Some improvement on your first flat!
    Will give 'THEM' a ring next week to see if I can divulge any info from them. lol Dad x

    ReplyDelete