Tuesday, September 23, 2008

23rd September, I got my Visa

6 weeks after returning to Korea. Many troubles, stresses, worries, concerns, frowns, disbeliefs, frantic calls, frantic emails, what if's, but what if's, lots of that's not fair's and why does it take so long's and I have finally be given my second year visa. It's such a relief and such a change in emotions that yesterday I had a short period of mild depression. I have spent most minutes of the day worrying about all of this. Now I have nothing to worry about. It's strange how the brain likes to be troubled sometimes, or it at leats gets used to the idea of stress and then chokes when it doesn't have any.

I'm happy, thank you to all those who participated in the process - NO THANKS to the UK Metropolitan system and their friends at the NCI..... Sort your system out, ummm, umm, NOW

1 comment: