Sunday, February 03, 2008

Newtons Law

I was walking back from the supermarket this afternoon and I made way for an oncoming car, as I was in its way. As the car drove past me at a very slow pace I took the opportunity to have a quick peek inside the vehicle. Nothing out of the ordinary was there, until the back door passed me. They had two very small children, no older than 5/6, sitting comfortably in the back seats. On the window nearest me they had one of those sun shade things that stick to the window. On the sun shade was Newton's Law. I know that Koreans are very focused on bringing up their children in a very high tempo education system, but do you really think that it's a necessity to inflict them with Newton's Law at the age of 4 years old..... Personally, I think it's too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment