Thursday, August 30, 2007

Seoul Subway System (SSS for future ref)

On my first trip on the infamous Seoul subway system I came across this. It's basically a glass cabinet. Inside there is around 20 satchels, which I presume each contain a load of gas masks. But not your average gas masks that kindly fall from the overhead compartment on a airplane. These were full head gear. The image on the cabinet only showed the head, for all I know these were full body suits. Also there was a large air tank with a number of respirators attached, similar in size to one you might find on a diving boat. Welcome to the subway system........
All very comforting I thought!!!

3 comments:

  1. pray for the soul of leona helmsley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to catch up with you again, and to see that you are traveling. We'll be following you along on your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you
    have here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for more
    soon.

    my homepage :: download firefox seo toolbar

    ReplyDelete